Property Management Services
Premier Property Management offers quality property management services for Single and Multi-Family Residences, Commercial Office Buildings, Warehouse/Industrial/Retail Space, Condo and HOA’s for all types of properties.
Not sure whether to rent or sell your Baltimore investment property? Our team of experts can evaluate market conditions and property values to help you decide, as well as arrange the sale or lease.
Premier Property Management offers exceptional property management services that complement residential and commercial real estate transactions to include:
- Identifying and evaluating investment property opportunities
- Collecting rents
- Collect first month’s rent and adequate security deposit
- Bill and collect monthly rents during the entire term of the lease
- Processing evictions, as needed, at cost of legal services
- Preparing comprehensive reports which consists of computer-based billing and recordkeeping system that ensures timely rent notification and collection
- Providing monthly itemized statements (includes all rent collected plus costs/receipts for maintenance)
- Providing annual statement for tax purposes
- Preparing all documents for legal and binding leases as prepared by landlord/tenant law attorney
- Tracking tenant occupancy through move in/move out reports
- Rehabbing, repairing and maintaining property
- Licensed general contractor on staff for on-site repairs and general maintenance
- 24/7 availability to keep property landscaped, clean and well maintained
- Regularly-scheduled inspections by in-house field operation managers
- Facilitate all insurance claims
Property Management Fees:
Best of all, our competitive management fees make the cost of real estate investments more affordable than you think. Our fee structure is based on a percentage of the monthly gross rent.
- 1-4 units : 10%
- 5-7 units : 9.5%
- 8-10 units : 9%